Re: [OM] IMG: Vienna's Judenplatz

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Vienna's Judenplatz
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 10:34:53 +0100
Well said indeed, John, these are worrying times. Not just for the general
direction of what passes for popular opinion, but for the lack of political
leadership, and the evident absence of the slightest appreciation of why
the entity that is "Europe" (in particular) has been developed the way it
has. Has everybody forgotten how we spent the 20th century?

And thank you Peter for your elegant and understated perspective, with
beautifully crafted 'record shots' as they might be categorised by a camera
club competition judge (but not this one).

Piers