Re: [OM] OM10D

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10D
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 09:57:06 -0700
> From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>     I also don't like automatic transmissions as they take the fun out of
> driving.  Automatic payments can creep up on you.  Automatic updates can
> reduce your online browsing to zero.

Thank goodness you spend much of your time focusing on how to take each breath!
Your autonomic nervous system takes all the fun out of breathing!

I guess we all have our line of comfort with automation. I like to concentrate
on the creative content, leaving the camera to deal with much of the technical
requirements -- including figuring out which curved lines were supposed to be
straight.