Re: [OM] Switzerland [was: Donald. (Duck)]

Subject: Re: [OM] Switzerland [was: Donald. (Duck)]
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 11:49:34 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     GROSS!!!

     But then, over here you'll find equivalent piles of European brands like
Heineken and Lowenbrau (sp?), both of which are mediocre representatives of
what's available.  THey are carbonated to appeal to American tastes, while the
domestic noncarbonated variaties are more enjoyable.

     Myself, I lean towards ciders, and American ciders tend to be too high in
alcohol content and the carbonation dies off within a couple of minutes.  One
brand, Crispin, is well above average with good flavour, just 5% alcohol
content, and the sparkle lasts much longer, suggesting the use of a champagne
yeast in the brewing process.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson