Re: [OM] Switzerland [was: Donald. (Duck)]

Subject: Re: [OM] Switzerland [was: Donald. (Duck)]
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 13:40:16 -0500
When I worked for the airplane factory, we never got to shoot advertising photos, no matter what they were. It was always frustrating because although a great photographer at the top of his game, the guy they hired charged very high prices, and was given days to shoot a single image. There was no way we were ever allowed that amount of time, and they wouldn't buy us enough lighting equipment to do it anyway. We always said, "A prophet is without honor in his own home."

-----Original Message----- From: Frank