Re: [OM] Thunderbird email client

Subject: Re: [OM] Thunderbird email client
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 17:45:55 -0300
Michael .... thank you for that advice. I will be making regular copies of that directory tree file. The desktop is a Win 10 machine.

I decided to download and install the latest version of Thunderbird and turned off all of the add-ons trusting to luck that the folder tree would survive. It did ! I am now up and running again.

Again thanks for your advice.

jh