Re: [OM] IBIS vs. IBIS It's only a dream.

Subject: Re: [OM] IBIS vs. IBIS It's only a dream.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 09:56:37 +0800
Thanks for both Frank and Moose's elaboration. For silent shutter my main concern is vibration but low noise would be a big plus for indoor especially concert events. Last time I tried the EM-10 II in electronic shutter mode it was totally silent, really great. I read the A7's silent shutter will take care of vibration but not the shutter noise.

I mainly use MF lenses so the ability to focus is very critical. With the VF4 I can easily focus with a 24mm lens without magnify the view.

A7 is still the best option to me at this moment for both function and used price. I can still wait a bit to see if there will be anything come up from other manufacturers :-)

BTW, I like your images especially the soft Hydrangea Mix and the rather 3D look Silver Linings.

C.H.Ling