Re: [OM] IBIS vs. IBIS It's only a dream.

Subject: Re: [OM] IBIS vs. IBIS It's only a dream.
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 01:25:59 -0400
People keep complaining about Canon and Nikon sticking to lens-based IS;
your explanation below is a good reason, I think, for C&N to stay with the
in-lens IS, which works well (and can be tailored for the specific lens).

I shoot with a Canon 5DmkII and I know that Canon¹s IS lenses have made it
possible for me to do handheld photos, despite the fact that I am not very
steady anymore. I simply cannot get sharp handheld photos with a non-IS
system.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 5/28/17, 12:18 AM, "olympus on behalf of Moose"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf