Re: [OM] Solar Battery Charger or Power Bank

Subject: Re: [OM] Solar Battery Charger or Power Bank
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 20:08:51 -0300
Tina .......when you were in Damascus in 2005 had you been to, or were en route to, Baalbek and the Temple of Jupiter over the border in the Lebanon? I was there in mid June 1971 in blisteringly hot, bright blue sky sunny weather, along with a busload of other visitors.

If you were in Baalbek do you have any images on line ?

jh