Re: [OM] Solar Battery Charger or Power Bank

Subject: Re: [OM] Solar Battery Charger or Power Bank
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 15:47:36 -0300
Well not necessarily. If Trump's indiscretions lead the airlines to ban all manner of electronic devices, whether in checked or carry on baggage, a film camera might be a wise investment. An environment as turbulent as Syria might not offer even a modicum of reliable electric power even if a chargeable camera was contemplated. As for taking a "few" rolls of film, 6000/36 = 167 rolls which would be a lot for me but could be a "few" for a serious pro shooter on a National-Geographic-like assignment.

jh