Re: [OM] E-410/420 vs. E-500

Subject: Re: [OM] E-410/420 vs. E-500
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 15:54:33 -0500
Chris, I can't say anything about the E-500, cause I've never seen one. My first Oly 4/3 was an E-510, a 10MP camera with Live View, though it is a sort of clutzy Live View. It is not a professional camera like the E-1, but served me fairly well for several years. As I look at it now, the only thing that ever broke was the little rubber plug that covers the USB socket. I always thought that the 410/420 was a slightly downmarket version of the 510.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA