Re: [OM] OT Chili Dogs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Chili Dogs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 11:59:50 -0700
On 4/5/2017 6:58 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
. . .
Mine too. I'm usually inventing all sorts of unique things that more
often than not are edible by me only.

I'm trying to think what I make that only I like. Perhaps my 'doctoring' of a particular canned chili as a quick lunch on a cold day. Then again, I've not tried it on anyone else.

My goal is to make people who eat my stuff swoon; me first, then others. :-P

Hmmm, I suppose the above applies equally to my photography. Just substitute 'view' for 'eat'. It does happen, but more with physical books and prints than on the web.

Secret Ingredients Moose