[OM] OT Chili Dogs

Subject: [OM] OT Chili Dogs
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 16:30:05 -0500
OK, so I'm rather pleased with myself...

I've finally managed to get my chili dog recipe as close as humanly
possible to the world famous, but highly guarded secret recipe of G&L
Chili Dogs in Muskegon. These are "Greek Chili Dogs".

In this batch, I made two spicing errors, but was otherwise dead on
and I know what I did wrong. This chili dog sauce has 20 ingredients
to it. Not a single recipe on the Internet is even close. Nowhere near
close.

Several of the unexpected ingredients include cocoa, cinnamon and cloves.

AG (Chedder Chili Dog Special) Schnozz