Re: [OM] OT: The Future of Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: The Future of Computers
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:20:32 -0500
This bothers me more than not teaching cursive writing (something our local schools have returned). The beauty of telling time by looking at an analog clock face is that it teaches two things: The relationship of time and makes time a sort of "hands-on" commodity, and that it is a basic education in fractions, something about which folks are becoming more and more clueless. But this isn't computers, it's the digital clock which we all know predated the common usage of computers a bit.

-----Original Message----- From: John Hudson