Re: [OM] IMG: One-Man Roofing Crew

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: One-Man Roofing Crew
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 09:00:02 -0600
I'll respond here, rather than directly to your post, Chris. As a child, during the depression of the 1930s, I lived in an old farm house which had a galvanized steel roof, as Rick says, right over the stringers. Yes, it was quite loud during a storm.

I can't answer for modern metal roofs. Maybe Tina could chime in. I think they used metal in their home modernization following the house relocation.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA