Re: [OM] IMG: One-Man Roofing Crew

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: One-Man Roofing Crew
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 16:20:26 -0600
Hi Rick,

Yeah, that's what I noticed. That roof has more pitch than most seen around here.

I didn't go to the auction, but my neighbor said it sold for $35,000. For the past several years, two elderly ladies, cousins, suffering from dementia, were kept there by the family, receiving care 24/7. I haven't seen them in the obits, but suspect that they were placed in a nursing home. I'm sure that the place needs work, which probably explains the price.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA