Re: [OM] WinXP vs. Win7

Subject: Re: [OM] WinXP vs. Win7
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 06:53:31 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     This idea has worked out better than I had hoped for.  I did win a Dell
Inspiron 6000 laptop with 512M of RAM but minus the HD and charger yesterday
evening for just $20 total, so the solution is well in hand.

     Then this morning another seller listed one with the charger, 1G of RAM,
and Linux Mint 17.1 installed for just $50.  I would spend more than that for
just the RAM.

     Now I just need to come up with a carrying case at a Goodwill plus a
couple of hardware items and I'm off to the races.