Re: [OM] New tutorial on my photo lessons website

Subject: Re: [OM] New tutorial on my photo lessons website
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 18:31:11 -0500
Moose,

The older versions of the WhiBal were made with the color all the way
through, but the current one (which I have) is not made that way. I have
it in my hand right now, The core and back are one color, the front
surface is another.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 2/3/17, 4:45 PM, "olympus on behalf of Moose"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf