Re: [OM] New tutorial on my photo lessons website

Subject: Re: [OM] New tutorial on my photo lessons website
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 19:47:54 -0400
Chris .....In the section entitled "Wht It Is Necessary" you write that "......if the light is cool in colour your photograph will look blue ......."

My experience is that photos taken just after sunset, when the sun is below the horizon, the sky will gradually turn from setting sun red to a blue-ish tinge. The Kelvin degree temperature of the blue-ish tinged sky will zoom up to +10,000K which makes the colour temperature not "cool" but "hot".

You might like to add the word "visually" immediately ahead of both "cool" and "hot". Kelvin temperature wise, red is a lot colder than blue.

Hopefully that is correct.

jh