Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Spying Again

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Spying Again
From: Lawrence Plummer <PlummerL@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 02:12:28 +0000
I'm barely able to stay conscious, thinking about your suspicions! In this day
and age, when telemarketers robotically call out to the unsuspecting, the idea
that one is going to devote the incredible amount of resources to spend time
monitoring your phone for loud noises (not that this is even possible!), is
mind boggling. What do they do when you fall asleep? Listen for the snores?

They must think that you are an incredibly valuable target for a selling
opportunity.

larry