Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Reshoot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Reshoot
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:32:09 -0600
I have been reasonably happy with the Olympus 4/3 and Fuji gear that I have bought new in the last 8 years. But, I tend to be happier when all of the lens corrections are in the glass, not in firmware add-ons or processing software. I guess some of this stems from my dislike of Lightroom, which drove me to adopt PWP as my software of choice. So far as I can tell, it doesn't use plug-ins or lens maker tweaks, such as distortion correction. When necessary, I use stand-alone software for these adjustments and corrections. Just my choice.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA