Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Reshoot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Reshoot
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 17:37:20 -0600
Thanks for the kind words, Tina. As I recall, this one has a history. My mother always made iced tea in a stoneware pitcher, but she broke it. Donna and I found this one as a replacement. After she died, in the late 1980s, it came home with us.

The local hardware store where we bought it lost out to Lowe's and Walmart.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA