Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Reshoot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Reshoot
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 21:11:19 -0800
. . .

Nah, not sure I believe that.  I am sure a few Zuikos would turn up in your
bag.  I know a few would  in mine as well as big foot and his longer brother.
His tiny longer brother is a gem.

https://blog.mingthein.com/2015/03/06/review-of-a-rare-bird-the-voigtlander-1804-apo-lanthar/

Have it in OM mount and it goes to 1:4 natively.  Does great on extension and
fits in your pocket. I am not sure  as to the hood MT refers.  The round hood
of the CV90 is the designated hood for the CV180.  The CV125 has a rectangular
hood--perhaps there is another that I have never seen even on Steven Gandy's
site.

He says both hoods work on all three lenses.

Did I mention the CV  180 apo lanthar is tiny?  (FF standards)  No aspheric
elements and excellent  bokeh under many conditions.

Shoot out? CV 180/4 (9 elements, 4 groups) vs. Nikkor Q 200/4 (4e, 4g), a 1961 design. <http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/200f4Q.htm>

"Q" has already bested my OM 200/4 and 200/5, on the 5D.

It is neither small nor light, but it and its case sure are pretty. :-)

Weight Lifting Moose