Re: [OM] Panasonic GM5 -- Suitable for Left-Eyed Users?

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic GM5 -- Suitable for Left-Eyed Users?
From: Michael Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 21:55:51 -0500
Cc: Michael Gordon <usher99@xxxxxxx>
I think it is just fine for us left- eyed shooters.  I strongly prefer use of
the
http://www.ebay.com/itm/F-S-Panasonic-LUMIX-view-finder-DMW-EC2-for-LUMIX-DMC-GM5-From-Japan-eye-cup/111596522326
 Eye cup--(DMW EC2).  Only available from JPN afaik but can overpay a bit and
obtain on yabe.  I tricked it out with a perfectly fitting AS plate from Hejnar
photo just in case and have been pleased overall.  The 35-100 built for it on
some extension for macro does work well as moose says.   The kit is really
really small but performs well.  I usually like to do preliminary corrections
in dXO to even out performance and port a tiff to PS.

Left- eyed GM-5 user, Mike

Sent from my iPhone