[OM] Wyoming in August [was other stuff]

Subject: [OM] Wyoming in August [was other stuff]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 16:04:06 -0800
AG writes:
I just want to know who else is going to join me at Wyoming in August.

Ken is going with a fleet of ag schnozzed lenses.

Don't count me out.  Please forward details as they become available.  I need
to see my cousin near Seattle sometime and possibly combine  this trip with a
Moose visit if the logistics work.

The Idaho option was tempting. I would love to meet you and other real and imaginary list friends. But I'm not sure I can stomach the crowds, traffic, etc. of the Tetons in Aug. - with eclipsers added. I've not been there, and would like to experience it the first time relatively uncrowded, the better to experience and photograph the scenery.

I have no illusions about getting great shots with the eclipse and mountains, etc. In fact, I would learn from Chuck's experience by planning not to shoot the eclipse itself at all. Eastern Oregon, or slipping over into Idaho, look far more appealing to me for an eclipse experience.

So count me as a confirmed, conflicted maybe. Or not.

Confused Location Moose