Re: [OM] Panasonic GM5 -- Suitable for Left-Eyed Users?

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic GM5 -- Suitable for Left-Eyed Users?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 10:28:00 -0600
I'm usually a right-eye shooter. This allows me to keep my left eye
open when shooting events, sports, etc., so I can see what is about to
happen right outside of the FoV of the camera.

Two guys are sitting in a bar watching a ball game on the television.
One says to the other "Bet you $10 that I can bite my right eye. Other
guy says "you're on". First guy takes his false eye out and bites it
in his teeth.

A few minutes later, he challenges the other guy "Bet you $20 that I
can bite my left eye." The other guy is thinking that there is no way
that this guy has two fake eyes as he's been commenting on the ball
game. "Sure, you're on."

First guy takes his teeth out of his mouth and bites his left eye.

AG (everybody is blind) Schnozz