Re: [OM] Milestone

Subject: Re: [OM] Milestone
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 01:39:14 +0800
Yes, Trump is very smart in doing business, he said not paying taxes "makes me
smart". He even said Warren Buffett also do the same but Buffett denied...

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/10/warren-buffett-fires-back-at-donald-trumps-comments-about-his-taxes.html

I'm really worry about someone can freely make such accusation without proof.
Now he is the Persident, really scary....

C.H.Ling