Re: [OM] OT: high-end compacts?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: high-end compacts?
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 06:25:37 +0000
Thanks, Moose.  I thought that you might come up with a different plan; I have
considered a µ43 body, but I don’t fancy another line of lenses.

I don’t think that I’ll buy another 1/2.3” sensor model; I’ll stick with my XQ2
until I find my ideal replacement – I forgot to mention that I’d like to be
able to put the camera into a pocket.

Chris