Re: [OM] Recent activity notes, some OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Recent activity notes, some OT
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:45:17 +0200
In addition, the viewfinder display of the e-m5 can be set brighter (check
yours, as I don't feel it is any less brighter then dslr viewfinders, so
maybe yours is set to minimum brightness).

And I'm puzzled at how the stabilised image magnification of the e-m5 would
be less precise then looking through the small viewfinder of an E-1...

PS  The E-1 had no IBIS, and I think stabilization for non-native lenses on
the E-3 came as a firmware update? Maybe your E-3 was set for the lens you
used to picture the moon, by accident?