Re: [OM] OT: Scottish weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Scottish weather
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 09:35:36 +0200
Complete rubbish that ignores the realities of today. Denmark is mentioned in
the article. The country generates half of its electricity from wind, and the
places where the turbines are—mainly on the North Sea coast—the wind is very
reliable. And when needed, we can buy electricity from neighbouring countries
like Sweden with lots of stable sources like hydro and nuclear power. There is
absolutely no reason to burn dead dinosaurs in power plants these days.

Cheers,
nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain