Re: [OM] 2x2 glass slides

Subject: Re: [OM] 2x2 glass slides
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 18:50:21 -0500
Could they be old slides from 828 film? Image area is large but mount is still 2x2.

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck Norcutt
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 5:31 PM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

The "slightly larger" than 2x2 is potentially a problem depending on the
definition of "slightly".  I just measured the slide holder with my
caliper. It only has 0.025" clearance over 2" so could be a fit problem.
 On the other hand, the entire slide holder/film gate fixture slides up
and off its vertical support.  You could then just tape a slide on the
end of the support if necessary.

Chuck Norcutt