Re: [OM] 2x2 glass slides

Subject: Re: [OM] 2x2 glass slides
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 21:10:06 -0400
Sorry, I forgot to mention what may be the simplest method of all if you have a slide projector. Simply project the slide onto a white wall and photograph it off the wall. You can probably have the slide projector pointing up a bit and the camera pointing down a bit and cancel the keystoning that way.

This will give you far less in the way of sharp images than the other methods but a friend of mine did this and everything came out fine. Most of the slides he was copying were old Kodachromes from the 50s. Few of them were critically sharp to begin with... maybe none... slow film, slow shutters, motion blur and poor focus. So the method, while less than optimal, was equal to the task at hand.

Chuck Norcutt