Re: [OM] 2x2 glass slides

Subject: Re: [OM] 2x2 glass slides
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:57:04 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks to everyone who has replied.  The slides are evidently from the 40s or
so.  I haven't seen them yet.  I'm told they have some sort of border and are
slightly larger than 2x2.  We'll see when I get some.  I have the Oly slide
copier, and an older Epson scanner.  I may be back asking more questions <g>.
Thanks again.