Re: [OM] Advise sought on flash for E-3 and maybe M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Advise sought on flash for E-3 and maybe M5
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 13:24:51 +0100
Moose and Chuck have already said all that needs to be said, Brian, and I am
glad that you have "seen the light". I was only going to add one thing - the
house fire has had the side effect (I can't call it a benefit) of giving you
the necessity of starting afresh with no "but this is what I have"
preconceptions. Go for it! And I think you will find the LED solution is
much cheaper than any macro flash kit.

Piers