Re: [OM] another kitty passes...

Subject: Re: [OM] another kitty passes...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 12:20:38 -0700
Sorry to hear about that, David. My sympathy to you and your family.

Moose

On 8/4/2016 4:35 AM, David Thatcher wrote:
Dini was born on our family room floor in 2002 (I do have images from my
OM10, 50/1.8, T20 somewhere).  She was diagnosed with an aggressive
bladder tumour a few weeks ago and in the last few days ceased to eat or
drink, I took Dini to her vet and she confirmed the inevitable. She
passed peacefully with my eldest son and I holding her.

http://users.tpg.com.au/davidtha/images/Dini.jpg
(image made circa 2003 with OM10, Zenith 135/3.5, Kodak MAX400)