Re: [OM] Linux/Photoshop question

Subject: Re: [OM] Linux/Photoshop question
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 22:55:54 +0000
P.S. I print easily, including using Google Cloud Print, from all my
devices (Android phone, chromebook and desktop). Updates on Linux are
usually fast, no restart necessary operations. And separating the "Home"
partition in Linux from the rest of the OS partitions means I can do full
upgrades without affecting personal files (but I'm not dumb, or trusting,
enough to do them without making sure I've got a good backup, just in
case). Most mainstream Linux distributions now install more easily than
Windows used to, IMO.

About the only drawback I've run into is that Virtual Box updates sometimes
lag kernel updates by a couple of days, meaning I sometimes have to wait to
be able to run Windows again if my timing is poor. That's nothing that I
can't live with.

--
---
Scott