Re: [OM] Fuji X-T1 and split image focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X-T1 and split image focusing
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 18:39:29 -0500
Hi Chuck,

I'm sure you are right. But, for distinctive objects, I prefer to do better. I guess that comes from being an old rangefinder shooter. For other cases, the DoF scales do just fine. This rig, while dating from the 1950s, will nail the focus every time.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Leica+IIIf+RD.TIFF.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA