Re: [OM] Fuji X-T1 and split image focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X-T1 and split image focusing
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 12:51:09 -0500
Thanks, John.

I downloaded the X-T1 Owners Manual, and explored it. It offers some hints, but doesn't show all of the options.

Page 63 shows the MF Assist options:

Focus Peak Highlight

Digital Split Image

The Dual Display

Page 95 shows the factory default settings

Go to MF Assist, and see if you can change it from Standard to Digital Split Image

Hope this helps.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA