Re: [OM] Fuji X-T1 and split image focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X-T1 and split image focusing
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 21:09:21 +0200
I see that while I have been out on my 2-hour after-work bike ride, you got the
that when mounting a Leica (or any other M) lens, you have to set the switch in
front to manual focus. Also, my experience is that I can reliably focus the
90mm Leica Elmarit on the X-T1, somewhat less reliably the 50mm Summilux, but
anything wider is not worth the trouble.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain