Re: [OM] CAT: What about me?

Subject: Re: [OM] CAT: What about me?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 13:16:45 -0700
On 7/14/2016 10:07 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
As we are loading the camper for the holidays, one of our new cats has just
discovered that campers too, have beds :-)
Looks just a tiny bit larger than the MooseMobile.

About the same height. About 7 inches wider, which would be quite welcome. Width is the toughest constraint on designing conversions within the Sprinter shell.

The big problem for us would be the length, 4 1/2 ft. longer. Many of the old campsites in US National and State parks were created with parking space for a single car for campers with tents. Even where there is width for two cars, the length is often still limited. Those sites are often not available for vehicles over 19-20'. Some places say 18', but we've never been turned away with our 19'. We say it's 18', no one has a tape measure, and we've always fit.

They are also many of the most desirable sites to us, being out in the woods.

Travelin' Moose