Re: [OM] vacation time with lots of camera space

Subject: Re: [OM] vacation time with lots of camera space
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 12:02:06 -0500
I've seen a couple of them in person. Sweet machines.

So, here's the deal. Some crazy relatives on my wife's side are all
into the survivalist thing. Seven years of food stored up, solar/wind
power, bunker, guns, etc., etc... My wife and I are of the opinion
that we just jump in our 4WD and head north. As we all know, zombies
don't like the cold, and probably couldn't find the Upper Peninsula
anyway. We've got our camping gear, which can be load-and-go within an
hour.

But it would be awefully nice to have one of those MAN 8x8 monsters to
head up into the far reaches of Canada to escape the bloody masses.

AG Schnozz