Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester

Subject: Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 21:20:25 -0500
I bought a pair of Birkenstock sandals a number of years ago, based on the people who raved about them being the most comfortable footwear ever in the history of feet.

I tried to wear them for a full day on vacation - and my feet were killing me. Tried again and again, and still awkward. I only wear them now when we're somewhere that has a pool, and I wear them to and from the pool because they're easy to slip on my feet and off.

Otherwise, they stay in the closet.