Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester

Subject: Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 15:46:54 -0700
On 7/12/2016 11:04 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
I don't like shoes. Never have. My feet have a funny shape,

Only your feet? :-)

as well as a one-size differential from left to right.

Only your feet? ;-)

New Balance makes the only shoes I can wear for a good day's walking.

Hard to remember whether New Balance don't fit me properly, or I just dislike the styles, but I won't buy 'em. Fit is a tricky thing. Clark's and Rockport never fit me, obvious even in the shop. (Until a pair of Vietnamese made Clark's urban boots at the lamented Coombs outlet in Freeport fit perfectly.) Timberland were trickier, seeming as though they fit until I'd worn them too much to return.

I thought I'd finally found a pair of light hiking walkers from Merrill. Jut lovely, until somewhere beyond two miles, when they started to rub me the wrong way. Keens have finally done the job for me. Love the big toe box combined with lacing that comfortably keeps my foot from moving forward to bang my toes. They keep my feet comfy out to the limit of my legs to propel me. :-)

. . . But I reiterate: I am almost 68 years old. I can wear sandals (Keens) with
black socks if I want to. <Sound of Bronx Cheer>

Amen Brother Moose