Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester

Subject: Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 14:06:48 -0500
> Do you need insoles to pronate your feet (or whatever the term), Ken?

Yes. I've worn custom orthodics for about 30 years now and my running
shoes require the pronation control with the stiffer inside back of
the sole.

At issue with this last pair of shoes is that the arch area of the
shoe ended up being too stiff and forced too much bending down towards
the toes.

Over the past five years, the shoe manufacturers have changed their
shoes too much and ones that have fit and worked for decades now
don't. I was never able to wear Nike shoes at all, but three or so
years ago was able to find one pair that worked extremely well. As you
would expect, no other one did and the replacement model to what I
have doesn't work.

AG