Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester

Subject: Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 22:13:56 +0100
Of course you may, Bob. And we might mock a little; as people mock me for my
collection of Crocs. I wear them to work when it's hot; they are in no
outrageous colours but they cause a stir nonetheless. They are light and very
comfortable and last for ages.

It's great to be able to express your freedom — with Keens or Crocs, socks or
no :-)

C M I Barker | Gamlingay