Re: [OM] IMG: Macro System

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Macro System
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 16:13:38 +0200
Nope, since they can be easily adapted to Leica M, Sony A7x and even Canon
EF (although some wide angles require modification of lens or camera).

Some models are relatively rare or have a stellar reputation, like the 19mm
and 28mm (both mark II), and the 100mm apo macro.
Op 20 jun. 2016 14:48 schreef "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx