Re: [OM] Lee Filters

Subject: Re: [OM] Lee Filters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 05:54:29 -0400
But do note that the only thing they attempt to sell us for digital are a polarizer and various ND filters.

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/23/2016 9:29 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
     Interesting, but it looks like a warmed-over Cokin filter system.

| View on www.leefilters.com | Preview by Yahoo |

         With all the discussions recently regarding the use  (or not) of
filters I thought the following site might be of interest.
 http://www.leefilters.com/index.php/camera/system-seven5
It discusses the ideal system for micro 4/3 and if you scroll down to the
bottom of the page there are some VERY GOODdemonstration video's. It provides
good background information. I am just in the process of pricing up a
possible system.
Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson