[OM] Fixed the "Enlarge Image" issue on my website!

Subject: [OM] Fixed the "Enlarge Image" issue on my website!
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 04:17:34 -0400
Over the last couple years, several OM list members have complained that all
the photos on my website had a link under the image that said ³Click to
enlarge image,² while most of the photos did not show a bigger version. The
reason was that the CMS I am using allows this feature to be turned on or
off only on a global scale (meaning it affects every page, regardless of
whether a bigger image exists or not), but I only had enlarged images for a
few of mine where the normal size one didn¹t show the image well.

Changing this would require me to do some rewriting of the PHP code that
operates the site and adding a place in the mySQL database where I could
choose which images should show the big version and which should not. I¹d
been too lazy to do this, but Philippe¹s complaint about it yesterday in
response to my redesign of the website motivated me to do it. :D

If you go to an image that has a large version, like this one:
http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=773
you¹ll see the link to enlarge the image, and clicking will get you the big
version.

Go to a page where there is not a larger photo available, and the link is
now GONE. All you see is the normal size pic.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook