Re: [OM] Lightroom or Photoshop

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom or Photoshop
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 18:30:33 +0100
John

I’m using Mac Photos for family stuff and Capture One for my “enthusiast”
photos. My Photos are held in iCloud.

C1 does cataloguing as well as producing excellent editing facilities.  These
images are on my hard drive.

I think that it might be easier to migrate from Aperture to Capture One than to
LightRoom:

https://photoapps.expert/tips/2015/3/11/using-aperture-libraries-capture-one-pro-8#.Vxpet2OTKXs

I went that way because I really don’t like the way Adobe operates.  I have
considered using LR several times over several years, but I really don’t want
to commit myself to a monthly subscription nor to an upgrade cycle (although
I’ve already upgraded from C1 v8 to v9 ;-)).

Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

Chris