Re: [OM] Lightroom or Photoshop

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom or Photoshop
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 17:00:38 -0700
On 4/21/2016 3:23 PM, piers@xxxxxxxx wrote:
What Jez said!

Yup!

In addition, you mention that your photos are in disarray. That is an ideal
task for Lightroom, you do not have to move them around on disk, but can
get them organised very easily in LR.

Exactly. I do not personally like LR as an editor, but it's an excellent organizer. I consider PS the best editor - I've just had a couple of long sessions doing things I can't even imagine doing in any other I've tried. But if you don't like it for day to day, LR is a very capable version of the most common type of editor.

D. D. Moose

.