Re: [OM] Lightroom or Photoshop

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom or Photoshop
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 20:45:17 -0500
On 4/21/16 19:46 : , Ken Norton wrote:
CC is such a decent deal, that even TIGHTWAD SUPREME - AG SCHNOZZ went
that route with absolutely no regrets.

However, one twist. I don't do anything with DNG, except in extreme
circumstances and for the photomerges. That way, I maintain
compatibility with other applications and I'm not so stuck when Adobe
eventually fades away like an under-fixed B&W print.

AG Schnozz.
What he said. I did the standalone upgrade for a couple of years, and then when they offered the $9/mo photo bundle that included PS, I went for it.

I haven't upgraded to LR CC yet, because I was unsure of my job situation and didn't want to get my library updated to something I may not be able to pay for in a couple of months. But now that I'm employed again, I will probably go ahead.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie